Here’s a recap of my Q+A yesterday on my IG stories.Read More
Happy #WeddingWednesday from the other side! Now that our wedding has come and gone, we're so excited to be going through our photos and video from our special day. Brian and I are back to work, getting the hang of married life. We sincerely appreciate everyone's well wishes and kind words! For everyone who has asked, married life is going well! It's the same... but different. :)
Since so many of you have been asking to get a little teaser of what our wedding day looked like, our videographers, Sarah + Ryan of Two Palm Films just delivered this little teaser from the wedding day and we couldn't be more excited to see the full thing! Our full length video will be shared through my partnership with Love Stories TV in the coming months.
Yesterday on my IG stories I asked what you wanted to know specifically about the wedding. This was extremely helpful and enlightening because now I will be sharing things that you actually want to see! I've got a Google Doc saved of all of the questions that I will be answering over the next month, but here are a few:
- all about bridesmaids: how I asked, what they wore, what they were gifted
- decor: table scape, florals, how we incorporated our crest
- what I did for something new, something old, something borrowed and blue
- dress details: specifically undergarments and tailoring
- our ceremony music and our first dance song
- our dessert table: a more in depth look at our custom made cookies with our dog Walter painted on there & glitter donuts!
- the food: you're after my own heart, loved how many requests we got about this!
- the day overall: if there were any glitches, hardest part about planning, etc.
- our incredible vendors, specifically Buffalo based
What do you think?! Would love to hear your thoughts!
Design + coordination: KCYouThere
Photographers: Colin Gordon Photography
Video: Two Palm Films
Florals: Buds and Blooms 716
Dress: Martina Liana #685 from Wedding Atelier
Veil + jewels: Sara Gabriel
Groom suit: custom Joseph Abboud tux from Men's Wearhouse
Wedding bands: Jared the Galleria of Jewelry
Bridesmaids dresses: Jenny Yoo
Bridesmaids jewelry: Sorrelli
Bridal makeup: Rosa Barney
Bridal hair & bridesmaids hair/makeup: Groom Service
Groomsmen suits: custom Joseph Abboud tux from Men's Wearhouse
Groomsmen accessories: The Tie Bar
Paper goods: For Your Party
Dessert table: B Sweet Designs
Signage: Sweet Carolina Collective
Greenery backdrop: Buffalo Event Essentials
Neon sign: Echo Neon Studio
Photo booth: Ayers Photography
Linens: Blvd Wedding Concepts
Flatware: McCarthy Events
Table numbers: Rust Belt Love
Custom wedding crest: By Brittany Branson