This week on my Instagram Story, I asked what kinds of things you wanted to see on the blog and you all voted for me to write another "Let's Get Caught Up" post! I've been having so much fun with these Instagram Polls- it's been so interesting to see what you all have been thinking. More often than not, your answers are very surprising to me! They've been super helpful though when it comes to creating content that you want to see. The first "Let's Get Caught Up" did so well, so here we go again!
Some things I've been up to lately:
- Joined a new gym! Every now and then I need to switch things up to keep myself motivated and excited about working out. I've found when things get monotonous, I put less effort in. The new gym I joined is offered to only women- which I have been loving!
- Had the honor of joining my friend and fellow bride-to-be Kristin during her dress shopping journey. We didn't end up finding anything, but we had a fun day! We don't get to see each other often, so anytime we get together is a good time. It's been so fun to go through this wedding planning process with her.
- Worked New York City's lingerie Market Week for one of my favorite clients! It's five days of meetings when companies / retailers come visit lingerie brands to see what new styles they want to buy for the coming year. My job as a model is to fit the bras perfectly and show the buyers how the garments fit on a real body! So basically it’s live modeling, standing in a board room in my undies. 😂👙 Sounds weird, but I've gotten used to it!
- Traveled to Miami for a three day work trip for another one of my clients! It was so nice to feel the sunshine and see palm trees- even though I was inside working most of the time. It really makes me excited for my Thanksgiving/birthday vacation down in Florida!
- Lastly, I have been working on a REALLY exciting project for about six weeks now. I've had to keep it a secret, but I will finally be able to announce it on Monday! I cannot wait! Please stay tuned on my Instagram around midday for the special announcement. 😍 In the meantime, I'll be taking a little social media break over this weekend to focus on family time and to decompress. I'll be back on Monday with my special news!
Some things I'm loving lately:
- I've been fully embracing the mule / slides trend this year - it's borderline addition status. That's why I was SO EXCITED to find a pair that were only $40! Check them here!
- Ollie dog food- well, I haven't been enjoying it but my dog Walter sure has! It's wholesome, human-grade, and full of fruits and veggies—nothing artificial ever. It has customized portions based on your dog's activity level, age, and more. I am currently working on getting a special discount code from them for you! Stay tuned for that! 🐾
- Anyone looking for a digital camera, I just bought this Sony one and my life is changed forever! It's the best digital camera out there right now and it's SO easy to use.
- One of my all time favorite bloggers @MalloryErvin just posted her pregnancy announcement and it made me shed a lil tear- so stinking cute!
- SOUP! I love trying all different kinds of soups during the fall- sometimes to a fault (I'm bad at eating leftovers). However this Skinnytaste southwestern inspired soup is a winner!
Sometimes it’s important for me to really relax, unwind and be away from social media. I often get so caught up in it and distracted that I need to make a conscious choice to take a break. What do you do to relax and unwind? I can't wait to read what you do in the comment section below!